Discover Botswana, one of the world’s most exclusive and alluring safari destinations. From the lush, serene wetlands of the Okavango Delta to the sprawling scrub brush of the Kalahari Desert, Botswana is a land of incredible diversity—which makes it an ideal home for wildlife. With the addition of translocated rhinos, Botswana is now home to Africa’s famed “Big Five,” along with many intimate camps that offer the opportunity to see these creatures in their natural habitat.
- Enjoy a bird’s-eye-view of Botswana’s stunning scenery by flying from camp to camp.
- Explore the narrow canals of the Okavango Delta in a flat-bottomed, gondola-like mokoro.
- Search for the “Big Five” on game-viewing drives in open 4x4s, stopping to view your surroundings from local hides and platforms.
- Admire the vast salt pans of the Kalahari Desert, renowned for its February-March zebra migration and large population of curious meerkats.
- From the comfort of a small camp, gaze at the stunning constellations that mark Botswana’s breathtaking night skies.