Explore the cultural and natural wonders of South Africa, a country praised for its rich history, diverse wildlife, and boundless opportunities for adrenaline-pumping adventures. Whether you choose to soak up the sun on its unspoiled coastline, enjoy a world-class meal in the capital of Cape Town, or search for the “Big Five” on a safari through Kruger National Park, you’re bound to see how this diverse nation has earned its nickname of the “World in One Country.”
- Experience the stunning scenery and incredible wildlife in South Africa’s game reserves and national parks, which offer ample opportunities for driving, walking, and camping safaris.
- Dive into the rich culture of Johannesburg with a trip to the Apartheid Museum or the legendary Cradle of Humankind.
- Discover the many marvels of Cape Town on a hike up Table Mountain, a whale-watching tour, a shark diving excursion, or a visit to the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.
- Catch some rays on the miles of pristine beach found on the Durban and Indian Ocean coast—an area ideal for surfing and sea turtle sightings.
- Witness the beauty of South Africa by train on the luxury Blue Train or Rovos Rail.