Venture off the beaten path to remote and mesmerizing Zambia, home to rugged, untamed landscapes and astonishingly diverse wildlife. Today, the country is renowned for South Luangwa National Park’s iconic walking tours, which provide an unparalleled experience with some of the continent’s most renowned species. However, Zambia is also home to the Livingstone side of majestic Victoria Falls, offering a far less commercial view of this towering natural wonder.
- Explore Kafue National Park, famous for its large population of leopards and opportunities to embark on specialist safaris.
- View the open plains and winding rivers of Kafue from above on a hot-air balloon ride.
- Sleep under the sparkling stars of Zambia while fly-camping in a small dome tent.
- Discover the country’s stunning diversity of wildlife on both walking safaris and game-viewing drives.
- Cruise down the Zambezi River in a canoe while searching for the region’s famed birdlife.