Experience some of Africa’s most remarkable sights in Zimbabwe, home to towering Victoria Falls, expansive Hwange National Park, and man-made Lake Kariba. Whether you fly into one of the country’s remote camps or choose a more accessible option, game-viewing opportunities in Zimbabwe are fantastic. With the help of some of Africa’s best guides, you’ll have the chance to view the famed “Big Five,” along with antelope, wild dogs, giraffes, zebra, and crocodiles.
- Get your adrenaline pumping at Victoria Falls, with ample activities like bungee jumping, rafting, and microlight flying.
- Spend a night on the sparkling waters of Lake Kariba from the comfort of a houseboat.
- Search for Africa’s iconic “Big Five” on both game-viewing drives and walking safaris.
- Step back in time at Matobo Hills, featuring dramatic rock formations with paintings from the early Stone Age.
- Track members of Zimbabwe’s growing rhino population to see this creature in its natural habitat.